Friday, December 11, 2009

Before most situations change they become worse, and eventually the situation will make a person come to terms with their reality. My reality is firmly anchored in the truth, that most of what I say, most of what I give, most of what I do isn't looked upon until long after I'm gone. This is a great price to pay for the things that I say and do. I can see, I have vision, I have a very good understanding of the people in my life, and who they are. The problem with that is I'm a giver of gifts, and many times I give gifts to those who believe that they don't need any. Many times I give an encouraging word, or a simple greeting, and they fall on deaf ears. Its almost as if I have offended them, as if my humanity is beneath theirs, and I have no right to speak to them. So I do what I always have done....I will pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment